My own Church




NEW BLOG:
12/2/2009 4:01:44 AM

Thanks to google for allowing me to create another blog.
The URL is now named:
http://myownchurch.blogspot.com

In keeping up with so many websites, so little time, I’ve decided to use this address for the following purposes:

1) To declare the glory of God in the name of Jesus our Saviour.
2) To plug our main address www.myownfaith2.com
3) To speak only about my faith and what kind of actions I’ve been doing for Jesus.

The postal address will be:

5112 ½ SW 33rd ST
Topeka KS 66614

Any mailings about religion should be addressed to that address.

My main email address will still be mholter@cox.net

Any future videos, pictures, etc. will all be in regards to soliciting my faith.

In Christ,

Myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

  1. Also .. If you are reading these posts, please be considerate and reply in kind ..ok?

    Jesus would expect no less from you.

    myron@myownfaith2.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

St. Petri Bruce SD