My relatives, friends, etc.

1/22/2010 4:14:30 AM
MY FAMILY, FRIENDS FROOM CHILDHOOD CONTINUES:

Good Morning:

To those who enjoy stopping by and blog with me on the web, THANK YOU!
To those who are critical of me in everything I do … TAKE A HIKE!

I for one would like to gloat a little bit. Maybe, just maybe our political world might be changing around to it’s constitution.

I PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY DAILY.

ORELE & ALVINA (LENNING) HOLTER:

Orele was my father’s older brother. He married his 1st cousin.

I remember mom told me that they had the same # of children as us siblings.

Let me see if I can remember their names:

Leon
Reuben
LaValle
Carmen
Eugene
Carol

WOW! My brain is still working! I remembered!

Leon married Carol Sando
Reuben married ??
LaValle married Neva Benz
Carmen married Kenneth Heppler
Eugene married Jean Hovey
Carol married Loren Perry


I’m sure this family is large. Eugene Genie graduated with my older brothers I believe.

I remember Wes used to tell me that they once had an all HOLTER basketball team.

Wes
Ronny
Davey
Eugene
Dale

Imagine that!

I was just a little tyke when Orele died. I did not know Alvina. I understand she was committed to a mental institution. Maybe my cousins would read this and get back to me on that.

There’s a picture album posted on a turn style at my hometown church. The photos are priceless. Also there’s a pioneer museum in Bruce SD. There’s many mementos, photos, stories , etc. from the history of Bruce community.

If you ever get up that way, please be sure to visit the museum.

Guess I’ll post this on the web.

myron@myownfaith2.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My own Church

St. Petri Bruce SD